Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de> on 2018/06/30 12:40:21 UTC

2.0.0-RC3 in release notes

I accidentally opened the file RELEASE-NOTES.TXT and it has this:

Release Notes -- Apache PDFBox -- Version 2.0.0-RC3
(...)
This is the third release candidate for the upcoming major release 2.0.0
of PDFBox.

Tilman

Re: 2.0.0-RC3 in release notes

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Am 30.06.2018 um 14:40 schrieb Tilman Hausherr:
> I accidentally opened the file RELEASE-NOTES.TXT and it has this:
>

> Release Notes -- Apache PDFBox -- Version 2.0.0-RC3
> (...)
> This is the third release candidate for the upcoming major release 2.0.0 of PDFBox.
These were the last release notes before creating the 2.0 branch

Andreas