Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Peter Schmitt <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/02 21:52:30 UTC

Whole cache-entries in log-files found

Hello Ignite-Community!

I saw that Ignite sometimes logs whole cache-entries.
In addition to the whole content of an entry, such log entries contain e.g.
Ignite-details like extras=GridCachedObsoleteEntryExtras and messages like
"Value did not change, skip write swap entry".

Why does Ignite create such log-entries which consist of the
cache-entry-content and some Ignite-Metadata?
How can I disable it?

Any hint is appreciated,
Peter

Re: Whole cache-entries in log-files found

Posted by Peter Schmitt <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Val,

thank you for the answer!

Kind Regards,