Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dorothée Giernoth <Do...@kds-kg.de> on 2009/05/25 16:21:41 UTC

AjaxEditableLabel within a RepeatingView?

Hey everyone,

how can I use AjaxEditableLabel within a RepeatingView?
Meaning: I have data from a database written into a RepeatingView. Now I wanna make it possible, that the user can edit the cells.
But how?

Any hint would be appreciated.
Thnx,
dg

Re: AjaxEditableLabel within a RepeatingView?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
just like you would use it outside a repeatingview...

-igor