Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by QI Congyun <Co...@alcatel-sbell.com.cn> on 2017/05/02 04:45:34 UTC

I wonder if that the 'backspace' key can't take effect during create a table

Hello expert,

The HBASE is configured, there are 3 node b in my test environment, the 1st node is master, the 2nd and 3th is region-servers.

When the Hbase is launched via the command 'start-hbase.sh', I try to create a new table by HBase shell.

I can create some tables via HBASE shell. But I don't understand why the character can't be deleted by click the 'backspace' key of the key-board if some wrong character is input via the key-board? I wonder if the incorrect character can' be deleted at the HBASE shell or some incorrect configuration is done?

Thanks.

RE: I wonder if that the 'backspace' key can't take effect during create a table

Posted by QI Congyun <Co...@alcatel-sbell.com.cn>.
Hello Allan,

I try to click the "ctrl+backpace" key, but still don't delete the incorrect input character in Hbase shell.

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@163.com>.
press Control + Backspace