Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Sergey Kurtsev <sk...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/13 01:45:36 UTC

Any automatic replication in the nearest future?

Are there any plans for automatic replication in the nearest future?
Got couple ideas on this one, but I'd like to know the existing roadmap
for it.

--
With best regards,
Sergey.

Re: Any automatic replication in the nearest future?

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Jun 15, 2008, at 22:08, Sergey Kurtsev wrote:

> Hello, Jan.
>
> Are you talking about this one?
>
> couchdb.ini:
> DbUpdateNotificationProcess=/PATH/TO/view_updater.rb

I don't exactly know what view_updater.rb is, but in general,
yes, the DbUpdateNotificationProcess is what you can look at

Posted by Sergey Kurtsev <sk...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Jan.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Heya Sergey