Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/06/17 14:51:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] Call for logo design

Hi, All

The community has reached consensus[1] to have a new logo.

So I am planning to create a Github issue to call for logo design,
because not all of the users are subscribing the mailing list.

Anyone can submit the logo candidate by either attaching the image to
the Github issues, or send an email to dev@dubbo.apache.org.

The logo candidate should have:

1. the name "Dubbo" in the logo
2. a description of the design
3. a vector graph

The community can vote on all the candidates.

What do you guys think?

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/200cab87573cc22b4951d7ef6bac7618adaabccd9020670a473634ed@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E
--
Best Regards!