Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aman Tur <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/25 13:02:33 UTC

Demo Store Message in checkout

I'm getting
     NOTE: This is a DEMO store-front. Orders placed here will NOT be
billed, and will NOT be fulfilled
message. Please suggest some way to remove it.

Amandeep Singh Gill

PS:-There is no Is Demo Store checkbox in store settings.

Re: Demo Store Message in checkout

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry this ML does not support attachements

Jacques
Posted by Aman Tur <am...@gmail.com>.
I create a folder say c:\temp\ofbiz then i chose TortiseSVN --> Import and
paste "https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release4.0" in it. It
asks me for id/pwd i fill in my userid and password that i use to log in to
ofbiz site, it keeps on showing id/pwd dialog again and again.
If you can suggest some site where i can read the step by step instructions
on using TortiseSVN it will be very helpful

Regards,
Aman Tur

--
Amandeep Singh Gill

Re: Demo Store Message in checkout

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Tortoise should work without any problems : I use it everyday...

Jacques
  Here is the link of  Source Repository and Access -
  http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Source+Repository+and+Access

  SVN path for trunk -
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk

  SVN path to OFBiz 4.0 -
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release4.0

  Also, I dont use XP but I DO know that Tortoise SVN should work for checkin out the codebase.

  Amit Shinde
  Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India.

    I got this as latest. I will also like to have latest but I'm not able to

Posted by Aman Tur <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amandeep Singh Gill

Re: Demo Store Message in checkout