Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Björn Fangmann <bj...@student.fh-oow.de> on 2009/11/29 23:01:30 UTC

Question_about_Derby

Hello!
I have a question concerning Derby...
I am a student and I have to develop a Cellphone-game with Java 2me. Our
Task is to use an in memory database for that. My question is if I can
use Derby when using the CLDC package. There are a lot of Websites
giving different explanations about that! If Derby does not support
CLDC, does anybody know what other in memory Database I could use for CLDC?
I would be happy about an answer.
Thanks a lot!
Best regards from Germany
Björn Fangmann