Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Aggarwal, Ashish" <vc...@lowes.com> on 2021/03/25 08:27:56 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] RE: ExtractText 1.13.1 only one regex evaluated on CSV file?

Team,

What is the process to get removed from this distribution list.

Thanks
Ashish Aggarwal
Data Engineer | DACI-Data Engineering |
Lowe’s Companies, Inc.

From: Hendrik Ruijter <He...@verisure.com>
Date: Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 13:54
To: users@nifi.apache.org <us...@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: ExtractText 1.13.1 only one regex evaluated on CSV file?

*EXTERNAL SENDER*

Sorry! Test OK in 1.13.2.

Posted by Chris Sampson <ch...@naimuri.com>.
See the "Unsubscribe" links on the NiFi Mailing List page[1]

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

---
*Chris Sampson*
IT Consultant