Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk> on 2012/03/15 12:56:18 UTC

new_features_2_0.xml refers to mod_auth_dbm which is now called mod_authn_dbm

Since 2.2, the module has been renamed to mod_authn_dbm, so...broken link!
Patch included for trunk.

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: new_features_2_0.xml refers to mod_auth_dbm which is now called mod_authn_dbm

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
As mentioned on IRC, I'm not going to apply this patch. Having the "new in 2.0" docs link to 2.2 modules that don't exist in 2.0 isn't helpful. Instead, it should link to the 2.0 docs, on httpd.apache.org, so that we're certain that they go to the expected place.

If you want to submit a changed patch, I'll apply that. Otherwise, I'll probably make the change myself at some point.

On Mar 15, 2012, at 7:56 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:

> Since 2.2, the module has been renamed to mod_authn_dbm, so...broken link!
> Patch included for trunk.
>
> With regards,
> Daniel.
> <new_features_2_0.xml.patch>