Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2001/01/23 07:18:40 UTC

apr_brigade patch

As promised, I am removing the apr_brigade_* patch from consideration for
solving the ap_r* problem.  We have now wasted a little under a week on
this, for a problem that should have taken a few hours, maybe a day or two
to solve.

It is not worth our time to continue arguing about this IMO, and I
personally don't really have the time that this has taken for me.  I would
rather get a solution committed, even if I personally believe it is the
wrong one, than to waste more time with this.

Greg, please commit your patch so we can move on.  If anybody else wants
to continue arguing, I will be more than happy to answer any questions put
to me directly.  I am no longer getting involved in this discussion unless
somebody directly addresses me however.

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: apr_brigade patch

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
> Greg, please commit your patch so we can move on.

+1 on committing Greg's patch.

Bill