Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org> on 2007/08/08 00:41:11 UTC

[VOTE] OpenJPA 1.0.0 feature/bugfix cutoff on August 20, 2007

I'm going to turn this into a vote, just to get the ball rolling a
little faster.

The vote in question is to whether we will cut a release and begin
the release voting process on Monday, August 20th, 2007 (with the
ultimate goal of having a final 1.0.0 release approved by August
31st). Any new bugfixes or features for 1.0.0 would need to be
committed by then.

A vote of +1 approves the cutoff date, a vote of -1 indicates that
you think we should wait longer.

To start things off: I cast a vote of +1.

On Aug 7, 2007, at 3:17 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At the meeting today, we discussed having a deadline for 1.0.0
> features. We mentioned the possibility of the 20th of August as such a
> deadline, so that Marc could achieve his responsibilities.
>
> Does anyone have any concerns about such a deadline?
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> 202 669 5907

Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 1.0.0 feature/bugfix cutoff on August 20, 2007

Posted by pl...@gmail.com.
+1

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

[VOTE RESULT] OpenJPA 1.0.0 feature/bugfix cutoff on August 20, 2007

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
With 5 +1s and no -1s or 0s, the vote passes!

We will branch for the 1.0.0 release on August 20th at 11:59pm EST,
after which time I (as the release manager) will build and upload an
assembly for voting. Thanks to all who voted!

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Craig

On Aug 7, 2007, at 3:41 PM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> I'm going to turn this into a vote, just to get the ball rolling a
> little faster.
>
> The vote in question is to whether we will cut a release and begin
> the release voting process on Monday, August 20th, 2007 (with the
> ultimate goal of having a final 1.0.0 release approved by August
> 31st). Any new bugfixes or features for 1.0.0 would need to be
> committed by then.
>
> A vote of +1 approves the cutoff date, a vote of -1 indicates that
> you think we should wait longer.
>
> To start things off: I cast a vote of +1.
>

> On Aug 7, 2007, at 3:17 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> At the meeting today, we discussed having a deadline for 1.0.0
>> features. We mentioned the possibility of the 20th of August as
>> such a
>> deadline, so that Marc could achieve his responsibilities.
>>
>> Does anyone have any concerns about such a deadline?
>>
>> -Patrick
>>
>> --
>> Patrick Linskey
>> 202 669 5907