Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2014/10/22 11:15:36 UTC

Plugins dependencies installation logic

Hi, while working on CB-7846 'Fix plugin deletion when dependency plugin does not exist' [1] I've found out that dependency plugins are not installed to plugins dir if you don't have any platform installed yet. Is it by design or something which should be further investigated?

Related side effect is 'cordova plugins' report different list of plugins before and after you add a first platform
λ cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.file-transfer

λ cordova plugins
org.apache.cordova.file-transfer 0.4.7 "File Transfer"

λ cordova platform add android

λ cordova plugins
org.apache.cordova.file 1.3.1 "File"
org.apache.cordova.file-transfer 0.4.7 "File Transfer"

Thx!
Sergey

Re: Plugins dependencies installation logic

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
I did a search and couldn't find one.

Posted by Gorkem Ercan <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.