Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Bilbrey <rb...@runbox.com> on 2014/09/12 23:49:39 UTC

Openmeetings SSL

I have followed the directions at,
https://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html. I have a valid
certificate installed in the keystore.  The initialization output can be
seen at http://pastebin.com/rwmRgpH4 . Attached is a screen shot of the
actual browser output  from openmeetings at 5443. I can see java
listening on 5443 via netstat. I am at a loss, I can see 5443
initializing in the output. Any thoughts or ideas as to what to do next
would be appreciated.
Thanks, Bob

Re: Openmeetings SSL

Posted by Robert Bilbrey <rb...@runbox.com>.