Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Neil Blue <Ne...@denovopharma.com> on 2003/11/26 14:02:46 UTC

javadoc for tags

Hello,

I have been looking at the tags at the apache site, and I would like to autogenerate similar docs for my own taglibraries. Please can anyone tell me what app generates the tag documentation?

Thanks
Neil

Re: javadoc for tags

Posted by Jon Archer <jo...@perceptive.com>.
I've previously used an XSLT transformation to convert the TLD to HTML
docs. I should think googling for tld+xslt would yield an example.

Jon