Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Hitchins <al...@shapeblue.com> on 2014/03/11 12:14:47 UTC

Sorting through Jira

All,

I've been taking a look at some old Jira tickets recently and have found a fair few that could probably be closed as they are no longer applicable.

I'm happy to go through them and contact the owners to see if we can close these. Where I don't hear back or the ticket can obviously be closed (such as documentation issues with v4.0 release) I assume I can add a note in detailing why the ticket was closed and go ahead and close it? I'm not sure if there is a process for this in place. I think it would be good for everyone to get the number of 'real' issues down.

Regards,

Alex Hitchins

Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: Sorting through Jira

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
I use couple of ways to review these -
1.  project release page where macros are embedded [1].
2. If you do not have permissions on macros, you can directly query JIRA with fix version set to version that you would like to review.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.1+Release

RE: Sorting through Jira

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
+1