Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 08:39:41 UTC

Cancel, was: [VOTE] MINA 2.0.12 release

Hi guys,

I'm trully sorry to have to cancel this vote :/

Radovan found a new corner case where a server might block for ever when
using a SSL connection and if the remote peer does not end the
connection properly. What happen in this case is that we remove the
session from the IoProcessor, and we get an exception that tries to
remove this session a second time, setting the session counter to an
incorrect state, ending with a count of -1, which does not allow the
loop to terminate.

We have a fix for that, I'll remove teh 2.0.12 tag and cut a new release
today.

Many thanks for the votes !