Posted to users@isis.apache.org by "zcy@ejustcn.com" <zc...@ejustcn.com> on 2018/03/14 14:05:31 UTC

When call bulk action on collection page , The action which generate this collection will call again

Hi ,When a menu action generate a collection, like listAll() in SimpleObjectMenu,?and a button was contributed to this collection, If click this button(action) ,method ?listAll() will be called again.
For example:We change some code slightly ?in SimpleObject.class
.............????????@Action(invokeOn = InvokeOn.OBJECT_AND_COLLECTION)    public SimpleObject delete() {       // just for demo
        return this;
    }...........when call List All on menu, it will list all Simple Objects,and <Delete> button will show on top of collection.If we?pick a checkbox and click <Delete> button, listAll() method will be called again.This behavior is nonsense.Thanks.James Chu