Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bhanu <bh...@linuxwaves.com> on 2013/03/07 10:24:17 UTC

[users@httpd] client connection being passed to apache modules

Hi,

I am using Apache with mod_gsoap.
Is there any way in which I can send the client connection information to
the module mod_gsoap.

In the handler function I could see a pointer to an object of type struct
request_rec being passed as an argument to the handler function. Is this the
right way...?
Is there any other way by which,  Every client connection status can be sent
to the Apache modules?

Thanks,
Bhanu

[users@httpd] Re: client connection being passed to apache modules

Posted by Bhanu <bh...@linuxwaves.com>.
> Hi,
>
> I am using Apache with mod_gsoap.
> Is there any way in which I can send the client connection information to
> the module mod_gsoap.
>
> In the handler function I could see a pointer to an object of type struct
> request_rec being passed as an argument to the handler function. Is this
> the
> right way...?
> Is there any other way by which,  Every client connection status can be
> sent
> to the Apache modules?
... [show rest of quote]

Connection level info is available in r->connection, or
connection-oriented hooks are available that get passed it as an
argument directly.

Thanks for the reply Eric.
I checked the value of r->connection->aborted and it didn't change when the
client is closed.

how to add connection-oriented hooks and how this information gets passed to
modules (mod_gsoap).

Posted by Bhanu <bh...@linuxwaves.com>.
Thanks for the reply Eric.

Re: [users@httpd] client connection being passed to apache modules