Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Brian Jeltema <br...@digitalenvoy.net> on 2014/02/03 14:15:32 UTC

generate bulk load files from reducer

I have implemented a map/reduce job that generates HBase bulk files using HFileOutputFormat.
I currently run a separate job step do generate those files in the mapper. It would be
more efficient if I could generate those files in the reducer of the previous job step,  but I
don’t see a supported way to do that. Can this be done?

Brian

Re: generate bulk load files from reducer

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
use HFileOutputFormat.getRecordWriter

--
Best Regards,