Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kumar <ku...@touchpeaksoftware.com> on 2016/10/31 10:00:37 UTC

How to disable errorHandle in subroutes in Spring DSL

Hi All,

I have been looking for , how to disable errorhandle in subroute in order to
catch exception in Parent route.
I have seen couple of examples in java dsl but not in spring dsl ?

Thanks,
Kumar

Re: How to disable errorHandle in subroutes in Spring DSL

Posted by kumar <ku...@touchpeaksoftware.com>.
Hi Claus,

I dont have sub element under route with errorHandler. So I still not
getting how to configure that.

But i have taken other approach with try.catch. with handled as false.

<doCatch>
<exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
<doCatch>

Now it propogates.
Thanks for help guys.

Re: How to disable errorHandle in subroutes in Spring DSL

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can configure the sub route to use noErrorHandler as the error handler.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 11:00 AM, kumar <ku...@touchpeaksoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have been looking for , how to disable errorhandle in subroute in order to
> catch exception in Parent route.
> I have seen couple of examples in java dsl but not in spring dsl ?
>
> Thanks,
> Kumar

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: How to disable errorHandle in subroutes in Spring DSL

Posted by fabryprog <fa...@bizmate.it>.
Hello,

instead of using errorHandle you can use try catch sintax:

http://camel.apache.org/try-catch-finally.html