Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gavin Cato <ga...@corp.nexon.com.au> on 2004/11/05 02:53:30 UTC

Question regarding SA Integration wirg Amavisd-new

Hiya,

I'm just trying this out on a test server.

Is it possible to have amavisd only spamcheck the domains listed in
@local_domains_acl?

I've found that even for domains not listed in that array, that it still
goes and runs the whole spamc checking process, even though it won't add the
spam headers to the email. This doesn't seem overly efficient - particularly
if I put it on a busy server.

Cheers

Gav

Re: Question regarding SA Integration wirg Amavisd-new

Posted by Gavin Cato <ga...@corp.nexon.com.au>.
But that means that no-one would get virus checked.

I want everyone to get AV'd, but not everyone wants to be spam filtered.

Gav

Posted by Kevin Peuhkurinen <ke...@hepcoe.com>.