Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by kaveh minooie <ka...@plutoz.com> on 2013/08/29 03:00:10 UTC

strange message while running updatedb?

I was wondering if this has happen to anyone else. every once in a while
my update map task fails with hadoop showing this message:

Too many fetch-failures

now I do have this enabled in nutch-site.xml, but what does this has to
do with updatedb?

not that it would matter, I think, but there were no fetch job running
at the time.

--
Kaveh Minooie

Re: strange message while running updatedb?

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
A very useful thread which I had never picked up before.
You will be able to extract value from this one Kaveh.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/hector-users/lVxGJzpvp_k

--
*Lewis*

Re: strange message while running updatedb?

Posted by kaveh minooie <ka...@plutoz.com>.

Posted by kaveh minooie <ka...@plutoz.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

--