Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Chetan Narsude <ch...@iitbombay.org> on 2015/09/18 02:17:08 UTC

Re: Apex code Upgrade issues

+dev@

The changelog is too detailed. It's just a review task; there was no net
code changes.

Dimensions Computation interface was misunderstood and slightly modified to
fit a certain use case. The review validated that the change was not
necessary. So DimensionsComputation remained unchanged.

--
Chetan

Re: Apex code Upgrade issues

Posted by Chetan Narsude <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Forgot to mention one big change with 3.0 (unrelated to the ticket).

The Dimensions Computation make it to another package which provides store
for the aggregate data as well as some visualization. This  package is part
of the enterprise offering.

If you are not using enterprise, then you can still retrieve the source for
DimensionsComputation using the v2.0.1 release even on github.

--
Chetan

Re: Apex code Upgrade issues

Posted by venkatesh kothapalli <ve...@gmail.com>.