Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Piotr Pawlowski <pi...@goyello.com> on 2011/07/16 22:30:02 UTC

Re: Problems with installing ssl certificate under tomcat

Christopher and All,

I am really sorry for not replying. I've coped with my problem before I went
to holidays.
Solution, which helped me to correctly install delivered certificate, it's
key and CA chain, can be found under following URL:
http://linuxadmin.com.pl/index.php/tomcat-and-ssl-certificates-small-how-to/
Christopher, thank you for your help. I hope, that this conversation will
also help somebody else.

Best Regards
--
Piotr Pawlowski