Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 18:46:57 UTC

changes to @EventListener

I was thinking that it makes a lot more sense to detect whether or not a
component being "targeted" is a form component and automatically submit that
form dynamically when the event happens.

What do you think?

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer

Re: changes to @EventListener

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that would definitely have to be an option.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.