Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ben Anderson <be...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/17 18:14:52 UTC

Hi,
I'm trying to use the <ft:continuation-id/> which seems to be working
fine, but what I don't understand is the sitemap part.  For instance I
had been using this:

      <map:match pattern="forms/task/*.continue">
       <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
     </map:match>

which was cool when the url contained the continuation-id, but now I
want it as a hidden field in a post.  How might I catch that in the
sitemap?

Thanks,
Ben

Re:

Posted by Ben Anderson <be...@gmail.com>.
even better - thanks!

Re:

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.

Ben Anderson wrote:
> found it in the examples.  its easy enough.
>
> <map:select type="request-method">
>     <map:when test="POST">
>         <map:call continuation="{request-param:continuation-id}"/>

as an alternative you could also use a request parameter matcher

<map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="continuation-id">
   <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
</map:match>

Jorg

Re:

Posted by Ben Anderson <be...@gmail.com>.
found it in the examples.  its easy enough.

<map:select type="request-method">
    <map:when test="POST">
        <map:call continuation="{request-param:continuation-id}"/>