Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mohamad, HKB (Hammad)" <sb...@rl.ac.uk> on 2008/08/29 11:33:12 UTC

migrating to Cocoon 2.2 from concoon 2.0.4

Hi,

I have to migrate Cocoon 2.0.4 to Cocoon 2.2, I have removed my Cocoon
2.0.4.jar file from eclipse. Now problem is that Cocoon 2.2 doesn't come
with single jar files, having many jars, since I am new to Cocoon I am
not aware of what new jar files need to add. I have downloaded cocoon2.2
zip file and added all the jar files existing with Cocoon 2.2. But my
application doesn't compile with latest jars, it gives compile time
error. Some of the missing class files are:

1.	org.apache.cocoon.environment.Source
2.	 org.apache.cocoon.caching.TimeStampCacheValidity
3.	org.apache.cocoon.caching.Cacheable
4.	org.apache.cocoon.caching.CacheValidity
5.	and many more.

Can you please inform me , where can I get a single jar file like
cocoon2.0.4.jar?. If not available what are the new jar files needs to
be added?. With latest jar file will my application will work?.

-	many thanks
Kasim

redirecting url

Posted by Flemion Shafeeq <fl...@hulmail.harvard.edu>.
Hi,
We have a requirement of integrating a 3rd party authentication web
application to our current "being developed/customized" application.
The current application is built on cocoon 2.1.
The sitemap, flow script and js , all have things which refers to relative
urls.
Even sendPage and SendPageAndWait methods work with relative paths.

How do we communicate to a completely new URL out of the application, and
also return back to the cocoon application, with credential details from
the other application.(like cookies, etc)
Is this possible?
Please help. I am new to cocoon.
Thanks and Regards
Flemion.

Cocoon migration from concoon 2.0.4 to Cocoon 2.2: FilePartArray

Posted by "Mohamad, HKB (Hammad)" <sb...@rl.ac.uk>.
Hi,

I need to migrate my application  with Cocoon 2.0.4 to Cocoon 2.2,
there is a code already using in the application(2.0.4), in latest
version It doesn't compile, can you please inform me what API do I need
to use instead of FilePartArray in Cocoon2.2?

Code:
if (filePart != null) {
	Bitstream.storeBitstream(
	exprinstid,	filePart.getFileName(),
	((FilePartArray)filePart).getInputStream(),
	epubuserid
);
}

many thanks
Kasim

Re: migrating to Cocoon 2.2 from concoon 2.0.4

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi,

I would recommend to move first to cocoon 2.1.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.