Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Aaron Smuts <aa...@verizon.net> on 2002/02/18 03:58:17 UTC

cvs strangeness

I moved org.apache.stratum.jcs.engine.group to
org.apache.stratum.jcs.engine.control.group

I removed the files from org.apache.stratum.jcs.engine but I'm still
getting the files when I checkout.

Aaron

RE: cvs strangeness

Posted by Aaron Smuts <aa...@verizon.net>.
Ok.  I checked out fresh again, checked the repository file and re-added
and re-removed.  It should be fine now.  I think the package migration
changed the repository definition.

Fixed now.  I hope.

RE: cvs strangeness

Posted by Aaron Smuts <aa...@verizon.net>.
Ya.  I removed and then committed.  It think the package migration
screwed up the cvs entries file before the remove.  The wrong attic
exists.  The cvs folder got screwed up.  The control.group didn't add
right.

Re: cvs strangeness

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.