Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Max Rudman <mr...@steelbrick.com> on 2006/08/26 00:19:40 UTC

Active flag in weblog settings

Turning off the "Weblog is active (and should be included in
community listings)" checkbox in weblog settings doesn't seem to do
anything. My expectation is that entries from this weblog should be
excluded from "Recent entries" list on the front page and the
aggregate RSS feed (but not weblog-specific RSS feed). Is that a bug
or am I missing something? I am happy to provide the fix which is to
add a Hibernate criteria on 'active' property in
HibernateWeblogManager.getWeblogEntries() method, but I just wanted
to make sure I understand the feature correctly.

Max