Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Barrie Treloar <Ba...@camtech.com.au> on 2000/07/07 07:30:37 UTC

User Documentation ?

I hate to post such a dumb question but I can't find any documenation
in the distribution nor on the web site.  Where should I be looking?

Thanks
Barrie
--
Barrie Treloar

  Barrie Treloar                      Phone: +61 8 8303 3300
  Senior Analyst/Programmer           Fax:   +61 8 8303 4403
  Electronic Commerce Division        Email: barrie@camtech.com.au
  Camtech (SA) Pty Ltd                http://www.camtech.com.au
 --- Level 8, 10 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia. ---

Re: User Documentation ?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 BT> I hate to post such a dumb question but I can't find any
 BT> documenation in the distribution nor on the web site.  Where
 BT> should I be looking?

docs/index.html inside the source tree - this is also accessible from
the WebCVS interface.

Stefan