Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/06/23 21:05:22 UTC

Re: removing some code from the SVN

I would like to see both on additions, changes, removing, a comment left
in the code.
in your case a simple removed see such and such.
Also like to see a Jira with the deleted code so someone could uses it
if they wanted.

Si Chen sent the following on 6/23/06 12:07 PM:

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Si,

that code was causing a major issue: non-product order items were
excluded from the order; for this reason I've commented, in the
createOrder service the call to the autoExplode* method in rev 7860.

I think that now that code can be removed, could you have a look at it?

Thanks,

Jacopo

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.