Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2011/12/01 08:47:06 UTC

[Lucene.Net] December Board Report

The december board report has been updated: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2011

Please review and adjust as needed,

~P

RE: [Lucene.Net] December Board Report

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

> Therefore I've also added to the report that I plan to push you out of
> the Incubator soonish. 8-)

I'll not to let the door hit us on the way out

Re: [Lucene.Net] December Board Report

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-12-01, Prescott Nasser wrote:

> The december board report has been updated: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2011

Thanks!

> Please review and adjust as needed,

I've renamed your "Goals for graduation" section to "Long term goals" as
I don't see any reason why you'd need to complete those before you can
graduate.

Graduation is about proving you have a diverse enough community that
understands how to develop software "the Apache way", not that your
project was complete in any way.

Therefore I've also added to the report that I plan to push you out of
the Incubator soonish. 8-)

Stefan