Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kyc <br...@hku.hk> on 2019/02/22 03:32:10 UTC

FileUploadField file browser problem with Chrome version 72

I don't have problem running the following code with Chrome version 69 but
the file browser cannot be displayed after the confirmation message in
Chrome 72.0.3626.109.  Anyone can help?

FileUploadField fileUploadField = new FileUploadField("fileUploads");
fileUploadField.add(AttributeModifier.replace("onclick", "javascript: if
(confirm('abc')) { return true; } else { return false; } " ));

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: FileUploadField file browser problem with Chrome version 72

Posted by kyc <br...@hku.hk>.
Yes. Very similar problem. Finally, we choose to display the message when
clicking the submit button instead.
Thank you very much anyway.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Although not exactly the same, it might be security related:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54600938/chrome-browser-version-72-0-3626-96-bug-triggering-input-type-file-click-fi

Try with a custom modal dialog instead of confirm().

Sven