Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org> on 2014/02/21 02:24:49 UTC

Bigtop Wiki and hackathons

Q: How do I get karma to edit Bigtop wiki?
A: File JIRA (e.g. see INFRA-7280) and ye shall receive

Here are the pictures from our last hackathon:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Bigtop+Hack-a-thon+Feb+7%2C+2014

Roman and authors of other hackathon wikis: do you mind if I put everything
under https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Bigtop+Hack-a-thons,
to shape things up a bit? Unless I hear otherwise, I will do this next Mon

Andre

Re: Bigtop Wiki and hackathons

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks Andre! restructuring the wiki is ok with me.

I am not sure if everybody is comfortable with attendee list thing (I
personally do no care).

Cos