Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Nolan, Edell" <Ed...@iona.com> on 2007/07/17 11:38:55 UTC

question as regards properties in maven.

Hi,

I am trying to set a property in maven and I want this to work on both
windows and unix

ideally what I want to set is

Windows:

file:/c:/tmp/service.ior

Unix

file:/tmp/service.ior

I have tried using the java.io.tmpdir but it generates

file:/ +  c:\tmp\ + service.ior

Is there a way to convert the path to unix format in maven or is there a
way I could even hard code the two properties and then
use one based on os.arch in maven - or is my only option to fork out to
calling an ant task.

thanks, Edell.

Registered Number: 171387