Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/06/02 03:34:28 UTC

Next Tuscany SCA release, was: 0.91 release?

Hi all,

The Tuscany SCA Java release 0.90 will be available next week and now a
discussion has started to figure out what can be in the next release.

It would be great to get user feedback on what your wish list is and if
there are areas that need attention. I am forwarding this email to the
user list to help figure out what is important to you.

--
Jean-Sebastien