Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2022/01/03 01:45:34 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Official Docker Image for Apache AGE

Pls see

https://infra.apache.org/release-distribution.html#dockerhub

Example https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/INFRA-12781
________________________________
Posted by Joe Fagan <jo...@bitnine.net>.
Felix

Thank you. This issue is now closed for discussion on this thread.
We are pursuing this issue on Jira at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-22024 and hope that the Apache
Infra team will pick it up.

Thanks