Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kumar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/01 07:03:54 UTC

call.invoke hangs

Hi All,

I have an EJB method exposed as web service and deployed on WebSphere
5.1 using AXIS. Now on the client side  when I generate stubs using
AXIS and try to call the service, the call hangs and I dont see any
soap messages  in tcpmonitor nor any request made to the server as
viewed in server logs. When I debug the ***BindingStub.java  generated
by AXIS, I see that the call hangs at this line in this file :

java.lang.Object _resp = _call.invoke(new java.lang.Object[] {REQDATA});

Can anyone please tell what am I missing here.

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.