Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2014/07/08 17:07:47 UTC

Optional npanday-settings.xml

Hi,

I'd found that the settings generator was not picking up all of the newer configuration, meaning that I'd again had to have the PATH set to build on my VM, and the same problem was on Jenkins. Rather than add more configuration, I went ahead with NPANDAY-505 and made NPanday work without the npanday-settings.xml file. There are more details in the ticket.

Could others give this a try in their environment and see if it exposes any problems based on the VS/SDK versions you have installed?

Do the changes make sense?

Cheers,
Brett