Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Katie Macpherson <ka...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/20 01:53:36 UTC

How to get name of current page in Tapestry

Tapestry Users -

Does anybody know how to get the name of the current page in Tapestry? I
am trying to setup a tabbed page system, and I want to keep the code on
the front-end (page template). What I want to do is put some code in the
template that is similar to "if PageName = "SomeName" Then Do This..

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Katie

Re: How to get name of current page in Tapestry

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.
 From a component or page, the following code should work:

this.getPage().getPageName();

or as an ognl expression: