Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi> on 2017/10/02 09:53:23 UTC

Re: Getting xml with s-get

Still having problems. Looks like it's not possible to export rdf, edit
it, and import back? Jena assumes all input is XML?

So how can I import back rdf that is got from s-get? I don't know how to
code Java.

Thank you.

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300

Time zone: GMT+2

Helsinki Office
Eteläranta 10
FI-00130 Helsinki
FINLAND

Turku Office
Kauppiaskatu 5 A
FI-20100 Turku
FINLAND

Re: Getting xml with s-get

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.
That's right. I guess dump.xml would output XML, haven't tested though.

Br

Re: Getting xml with s-get

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com>.

Re: Getting xml with s-get