Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gerry Gao <gj...@hotmail.com> on 2004/01/01 01:19:09 UTC

Re: How to load a Service at startup

Hi moch:
    What's the endpoint of your service (web service?)?

    I think the overhead is to create the endpoint.

    If it is a servlet, you can make it load-on-startup by the web.xml.

    If ejb or other java class, especially .jws, I have no idea.

    Maybe you can try to use a servlet which is load-on-startup to load the
service once at startup.

    Rgds!

                                                       Gerry Gao