Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Sofiane Bendoukha <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2014/07/23 03:17:44 UTC

Unable to resolve artifact: Unable to get dependency information

Hello everybody,

why I am getting the following error? can someone help?

Unable to resolve artifact: Unable to get dependency information: Unable
to read the metadata file for artifact 'net.schmizz:sshj:jar': Invalid
JDK version in profile 'doclint-java8-disable': Unbounded range: [1.8,
for project net.schmizz:sshj
   net.schmizz:sshj:jar:0.10.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
   apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
   sonatype-nexus-snapshots
(https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots),
   apache-snapshots
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots),
   jclouds-sona-snapshots-nexus
(https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots)

Path to dependency:
     1) org.apache.maven:super-pom:pom:2.0
     2) org.apache.jclouds.driver:jclouds-sshj:jar:1.7.2
     3) com.jcraft:jsch.agentproxy.sshj:jar:0.0.7

Thanks,

Sofiane.

Re: Unable to resolve artifact: Unable to get dependency information

Posted by Sofiane Bendoukha <sa...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry for the delay,

I wanted to execute mvn dependency:tree but I figured out that I am
working only with ant and I don't have a POM file.

Posted by Jeremy Daggett <je...@RACKSPACE.COM>.

From: Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 6:06 PM
To: "user@jclouds.apache.org<ma...@jclouds.apache.org>" <us...@jclouds.apache.org>>, Sofiane Bendoukha <sa...@hotmail.com>>