Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by surya prakash <as...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/19 15:57:49 UTC

problem with qpid

hi ,

I am using qpidd-10 .I am facing some problem like is send messages by using
sync session the TPS is very low like 1TPS, I am suspecting exactly one sec
sleep is there in Sync session , is there any way to solve this problem.

I am using qpidd::client API for this.

--

**
*Thanks and Regards,*

Re: problem with qpid

Posted by surya prakash <as...@gmail.com>.
hi
i am using below statement to send messages.
 sync(meC_session).messageTransfer(arg::content=sL_message,
arg::durable=true,arg::destination="amq.direct");

Re: problem with qpid

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
On 10/20/2011 11:35 AM, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 10/19/2011 02:57 PM, surya prakash wrote:
>> I am using qpidd-10 .I am facing some problem like is send messages
>> by using
>> sync session the TPS is very low like 1TPS, I am suspecting exactly
>> one sec
>> sleep is there in Sync session , is there any way to solve this problem.
>
> I'm not sure I understand the question. Obviously if all your
> interaction with the broker is fully synchronous that will limit your
> throughput. However I would still expect much higher rates. Are you
> using transactions? If so how many publications are in each
> transaction? Are the messages durable?

or do you have DNS issues?

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org