Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Millies, Sebastian" <Se...@ids-scheer.com> on 2010/11/18 14:46:31 UTC

TUSCANY-701 please reopen

I have added a comment to TUSCANY-701 requesting it to be reopened.
(I guess JIRA will not send automatic info mails for closed issues,
hence this post.)
-- Sebastian

Re: TUSCANY-701 please reopen

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Millies, Sebastian
<Se...@ids-scheer.com> wrote:
> I have added a comment to TUSCANY-701 requesting it to be reopened.
> (I guess JIRA will not send automatic info mails for closed issues,
> hence this post.)
> -- Sebastian

I've reopened it now. We do get the info emails even for closed
issues. Actually there is no reason that users shouldn't be able to
re-open JIRAs so i'll go look if the permissions can be tweaked to
enable that.

   ...ant