Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com> on 2015/04/09 01:18:28 UTC

.NET Fringe

Heya folks

Next week I'll be attending the first ever .NET Fringe conference. This is
a conference around OSS .NET , and I'll proudly present the Lucene.NET
project and our current state. Hopefully I'll be able to make some happy
anouncements there (see http://markmail.org/message/sl2ipkbefub2cz6p if you
are interested in helping out!).

For more details on the conference, see http://dotnetfringe.org/

I also ordered a bunch of stickers bearing the projects logo --
https://www.stickermule.com/artworks/389533?token=b6517f00799914ea . For
those of you who will be there - or can make it there - make sure to ask me
for one!

I will also give a similar session a week after in London - I'll post here
the details for you Londoners

Cheers,

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko