Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Raffaele <r....@prismasw.it> on 2007/10/08 12:42:51 UTC

Run reports with Continuum

Hi all,
I'm new to Continuum and I would like to exploit its power as soon as
possible!

However I have yet a doubt:
How could I say to Continuum to run reporting plugin during all the
scheduled builds of my projects?

Thanks in advance, it's very important for me the answer of that question!
Best regards.
Raffaele

Re: Run reports with Continuum

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
maven reports are executed when the site is generated, so you can add the site phase to your build definition, but it would be better to use site-deploy to deploy the site somewhere.

Emmanuel

Posted by Raffaele <r....@prismasw.it>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.