Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Nir Dweck <ni...@vasco-de.com> on 2013/06/25 18:47:42 UTC

synchronous HTTPS server

Hi,
I've implemented a synchronous HTTP server based on HTTPComponents-core.
Now I want to support also HTTPS.
I have zero experience in TLS/SSL. I saw the Asynchronous HTTPS server
example. Does anyone have an example of a synchronous HTTPS server?
Regards,
Nir

Re: synchronous HTTPS server

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 19:47 +0300, Nir Dweck wrote:
> Hi,
> I've implemented a synchronous HTTP server based on HTTPComponents-core.
> Now I want to support also HTTPS.
> I have zero experience in TLS/SSL. I saw the Asynchronous HTTPS server
> example. Does anyone have an example of a synchronous HTTPS server?
> Regards,
> Nir

I expected the blocking HTTP server example to include SSL
initialization.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/httpcore/src/examples/org/apache/http/examples/ElementalHttpServer.java

Hope this helps

Oleg