Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by pb...@johnson.ca on 2010/03/23 14:40:40 UTC

Re: org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.webapp.webxml.WebXmlParser

It was my version number in the rptdesign file.  It was 3.2.21 and when I
changed it to 3.2.20 it worked.  What happened was that I upgraded my
eclipse plugin to get the latest version of the BIRT plugin.  However, my
BIRT runtime was different from what was generated by Ecllipse in the
rptdesign file.  Tricky stuff!

Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>
Sent by: sethfromaustria@gmail.com
12/03/2009 07:25 AM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

viswamy2k@gmail.com
cc
MyFaces Discussion <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject
Re: org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.webapp.webxml.WebXmlParser

Hi,

Also: Does your AS have internet access? I think it might be a problem,
because it can not obtain the schema information (or DTDs) for web.xml,
for
example http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd.

Regards

Jakob Korherr

2009/12/3 Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> did you try it on an other machine (e.g. JBoss) also and did you get the
> same error?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jakob Korherr
>
> 2009/12/3 viswam k <vi...@gmail.com>
>
> Hi,
>> this im getting when i deploy my webapplication on AIX,WAS7 box
>>

>> org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.webapp.webxml.WebXmlParser parse Unable
>> parse web.xml
>> java.net.ConnectException: A remote host did not respond within the
>> timeout
>> period.
>>
>> thanks
>> -viswam

"This (email or fax) communication and accompanying documents are intended
only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. Any use of this information by individuals or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this in error, please notify the sender and delete all the
copies (electronic or otherwise) immediately.
Ce (courriel/message par télécopieur), y compris les pièces jointes, est
confidentiel et destiné seulement à la personne ou à l'organisme auquel il
est adressé. Il peut contenir des renseignements confidentiels,
privilégiés ou qui ne doivent pas être divulgués de par la loi. La
distribution ou la divulgation non autorisée de ce message à d'autres que
le destinataire vise est strictement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce
courriel par erreur, veuillez nous aviser et immédiatement éliminer toute
copie (électronique ou autre) , ainsi que les pièces jointes, de votre
système informatique et de vos dossiers. "